Tuesday, January 9, 2018

The Daily #4

With how things are going, I am finding it very difficult to want to actually get out bed, brush my teeth and get dressed.  Seems like a huge struggle for me as of late.

So, I sat on the thought of going to mediation, while enjoying my cup of cappuccino. The logically side of my brain was telling me to go, while the fucked up part of my noggin was trying to talk   myself out of it.

But, I kindly told the fucked up side of my brain to fuck off and I got up and ready.

I went to mediation!! Sans makeup as I didn't have the strength or a single fuck to give about putting on my face.

I am overly sensitive to scents and excused myself from the group and went into the bathroom.  I was coughing so much and got sick, but, just a little bit.  I scarfed down a few of BD"s orange and cranberry vegan goodies.  If you are reading this BD, perhaps you could post the recipe.  I never tasted such a yummy vegan treat before. 😋

Came home and Mo was thrilled to see him.  He acted as if I was gone for an entire day.  He wanted to come up in bed with me and that's where he has been.  Glued to me.  Wouldn't have it any other way. 💘

Snacked on vegan Almond Milk Pudding and Lemon cookies. 🍪

Watched a bit of YouTube and created a set on Polyvore aka The Vortex.

Over all, it's been a good day.


2 comments:

  1. I'm going to sound dumb here, but, I have to ask. Just thought that you were not allowed to eat dairy products. Am I wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are correct. There are many amazing vegan options for pudding and cookies.

    ReplyDelete